[Dixielandjazz] OzOd ~ Tom Baker

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 05:26:17 PDT 2010

Baker, although he lived in Australia, was, to the best of my
lnowledge, born in the US.  He played every instrument in sight, and
probably some more!  I first encountered him on cornet, only to be
surprised to see him with an alto at anoyther session.  And on some
Highkights of Bob Barnard Parties, he plays trombone, and does it
exceedingly well.
And he loved playing - in Breda and Geleen he was all over the place,
never refusing to sit in or jam.
Cheers

On 30/03/2010, richard.flecknell at ntlworld.com