[Dixielandjazz] The Jazz Parade - Pom Perspective

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 14:19:13 PDT 2010

> May have written  of The Southern Jazz Group too soon.

You did mislead me!  That "too soon" business made me think the Group
is still playing, but the youtube is just an old record, probably a
78!  Very good, though.

Many years ago Dawn Club (they would not disclose an address or even
the country) issued three volumes of The Southern Group recordings
made berween 1946 and 1950.  I have volume 3, several tracks on which
are by Lazy Ade and His Late Hour Boys and His Backroom Boys.

An excellent album by little known musicians (at least - outside of OZ).

Cheers