[Dixielandjazz] Please, help! - free test for the Bohem Festival OnLine NOW

Ittzés Tamás bohem at fibermail.hu
Thu Mar 25 08:45:40 PDT 2010

Dear Friends,

We need your help urgently:

We have installed a free test window on our broadcast page. Please, try
it and if it works, you are ready to watch the Bohem Festival live from
Kecskemet, Hungary (March 26-28). The test broadcast will be shown until
1 hour prior to the festival, so the actual broadcast cannot be seen for
free.

http://www.jazzfestivalmarketing.com/live-e.html

Also: to the best of our knowledge, we have corrected ALL possible
mistakes at our end. Therefore it is essential to know what happens on
your end when you want to see the test broadcast or want to pay and
can't for some reason. Please, drop us an email explaining the problems
in details if possible. However, you should NOT experience any problem
as the payment system now works wonderfully and the broadcast is fine
and everything is tested in Internet Explorer 7, Firefox, Opera 10.5 and
Chrome browsers.

Please, send us an email at online at bohemragtime.com only if you
experience a problem from now on. (Only the given address will be
checked regarding the broadcast, do not reply to this message).

We really want to see the broadcast work flawlessly so need to solve any
possible problems. Once again, everything works fine here but we cannot
test it ourselves from the US, Spain, China, whatever... Positive
remarks are also welcome but only on our Comment page this time (link on
the broadcast page).

http://www.jazzfestivalmarketing.com/live-e.html

Please, let as many people know about this unique broadcast as possible.
Thank you VERY much for your help,

Tamas Ittzes
Bohem Festival director