[Dixielandjazz] There goes the Robert E. Lee...

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Wed Mar 24 11:25:59 PDT 2010

Beth, I had not immediately associated those two losses, but you're right,
it is unnerving.  I caught one of the news channel's brief interview with
Jean Kittrell about her days on the Robert E. Lee.  Just from the
interview, Jean did not look as hale and hearty as I would wish.

The Jazz Incredibles kept me coming back to the Robert E. Lee  which got me
to the Goldenrod Festivals which rekindled my long dormant  enjoyment of
Dixieland.

And, yes, in it's heyday, much of the food was splendid there, including
the bouillabaisse.
Ginny

In a message dated 3/24/2010 8:15:10 A.M. Central Daylight Time,