[Dixielandjazz] Lyrics to Good Morning New Orleans

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 05:11:55 PDT 2010

Bruce:

Well, you really did a job on selling me the CD. While I was reading it, I
said this guy is sounding like he must be Kermit Ruffins' brother.

But then I clicked the link that you supplied and discovered that it had
been written by the magazine's Jason Berry.

Nevertheless, thank you very much for sharing it with us.

Tides
HC