[Dixielandjazz] BB Suit

David M Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sun Mar 21 16:05:49 PDT 2010

Art - you missed a good gig - I have done it several times and it was
great fun. Not only did we get well paid and fed - we got to use all
of the facilities including several wonderful pools and hot tubs.

The uniform is actually Black Bow Tie ( optional Towel and shoes) - as
long as the weather was nice it was not a problem at all. The same
band did a fundraiser at a Sacramento area resort (after the big
earthquake wrecked the Lupine Lodge) and it got decidedly chilly!

The roster of musicians changed over the years but many dozens of us
have taken the challenge! Dave Cotter was the band leader and there
have not been any B Naturals performances I know of since his passing.

Dave Richoux