[Dixielandjazz] Bohem Festival OnLine

Ittzés Tamás bohem at fibermail.hu
Sun Mar 21 04:26:03 PDT 2010

Dear friends, we desperately need your help in getting this message to
as many people as possible.

Thanks a lot, Tamas
---------------
The 19th International Bohem Ragtime & Jazz Festival
featuring top American and European musicians
will be broadcast live on the internet at

http://www.jazzfestivalmarketing.com/live-e.html

March 26-28, 2010

You can view the whole event and even download the concerts later on for
only a few bucks. With your subscription you'll not only have the
opportunity to be part of a great event of 15 hours of music but also
help to save Hungary's premier classic jazz festival. Click here for
details.

Bohem Festival OnLine
3 days, 5 concerts, 15 hours of music live
delivered right into your home from Kecskemet, Hungary
http://www.jazzfestivalmarketing.com/live-e.html

Join in and be at least virtually with us in Kecskemet, Hungary on the
next weekend! (March 26-28, 2010) Last year our internet broadcast had
30,000 visitors! Don't miss it this year! And let your friends know
about it, too!

Please, visit http://www.jazzfestivalmarketing.com to watch Hungary's
premier jazz festival and to help to save it at the same time. We'd need
about 2,000-2,500 online visitors to break even. (Last year's broadcast
was free.)

Sincerely,
Tamas Ittzes
"Dr. Bohem"

PS.: As far as I know, this is still the only jazz festival in the world
that is being broadcast through the Internet. So we have a second world
debut with this technology.

Tamas ITTZES
violin teacher, ragtime pianist, festival organizer
Bohem Ragtime Jazz Band
Kecskemet Jazz Foundation
Mailing address: H-6001 KECSKEMET, Pf. 652., Hungary
Phone: +36(20)82-447-82
E-mails: tamas at bohemragtime.com, bohem at fibermail.hu
Web site: http://www.bohemragtime.com