[Dixielandjazz] WWL N.O. Jazz Club Blue Room Broadcast theme songfrom '50s, early '60s?

Phil Wilking philwilking at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 17 09:19:26 PDT 2010

The tune is "Congo Square." Johnny Wiggs - Cornet; Lester Bouchon -
Clarinet; Santo Pecora - Trombone; Armand Hug - Piano; Tony Greco - Bass;
Freddie King - Drums. New Orleans Records NOR 7206, recorded May 21, 1949.
New Orleans Records may now be one of the many George H. Buck labels.

Phil Wilking

Those who would exchange freedom for
security deserve neither freedom nor security.