[Dixielandjazz] Glenn Zottola ~ Colin Dawson

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Mon Mar 15 19:32:30 PDT 2010

I contacted a fellow musician who worked with Glenn Zotella on the Suzanne
Summers show.  He sent the following:

It's funny you should ask.  Last I knew, Glenn had moved to Florida to study Scientology
more intensely.  He was pretty into that, and apparently, the Scientologists have
some sort of school in Clearwater -- or somewhere in Florida.   I hadn't heard from
Glenn for awhile after that, so I tried his old phone number and e-mail a few months
ago but had no luck.  He was a great player, so I hope that he resurfaces at some
point.