[Dixielandjazz] New Orleans Jazz ~ Trumpeters

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 14:02:20 PDT 2010

Bloody hell indeed!
They are all great, and I've loved most of them since times immemorial
(OK, I first hear Barnard in the 1980's), but that makes the list too
bloody long.  And, with that length, I object to the exclusion of
Humph and the Fairweathers (Al and Digby).  And I would add Henryk
Majewski, who was Polish and hence not as well knowm, but cerainly in
the same category.  And don't forget Phil (Napoleon).
Cheers