[Dixielandjazz] Saint Louis Blues ~ Louis ~ Stan Brager

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 04:00:30 PDT 2010

And I'm not ashamed to admit that I like Fats Domino..........

I know he's not a trumpet player but we're starting off a brand new week
here and I want to make sure I don't have any leftovers to deal with.

No, I haven't read anything by Christopher Marlowe but I have at least heard
the name.  If I received this a coupla hours later, I probably would have
said that he was the detective in the Raymond Chandler novels but I'm not
cranking on all 8 this early in the morning

We can go on naming our favorite trumpeters till the cows come home, but
what it really boils down to is if everybody's tastes were identical and we
were all in total agreement, it would be a pretty dull world.

HC

--
Music you grew up listening to
Or when we're done you'll wish