[Dixielandjazz] CORRECTION re: A Hundred Years From Today

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 20:12:40 PST 2010

I must immediately make a correction to what I said in speaking earlier of
the Smith St. CD where Ernie Carson was featured.

While it was not included in that album, I did make mention of Lynne
McNichols' earlier recording of "A Hundred Years From Today" saying that it
had been a Harold Arlen-Ted Koehler composition, when it was actually a
collaboration of Victor Young and Ned Washington..

I was confusing it with "As Long as I Live" another number in Lynne's
extensive repertoire

You may now cancel the firing squad.

HC..  '

--