[Dixielandjazz] Roger Krum Update - From Roger

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sat Mar 13 14:54:15 PST 2010

Again Roger Krum was the Exec Director of the Sacramento Jazz Festival and Jubilee for maybe 17 years.  He also played bass with the Fulton Street Jazz Band for some 20 years.

He has been gravely ill.

Below is an update from his daughter.

If any of you wish to send cards or letters,

Roger Krum
2613 Volga Way
Sacramento CA  95826

If you wish to send him an email, send it to his daughter Allison, address below.

--Bob Ringwald