[Dixielandjazz] George Webb - RIP

Ingemar Wågerman gotariver at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 04:29:28 PST 2010

I met George Webb when I played with Gota River Jazzmen in Sidcup,
England, in 2003. He and Monty Sunshine came to listen to us - quite
fantastic to play for two legends! George Webb started the revival in
England the year before I was born!!
There is a photo from this event on www.jazzhistoria.se .

Ingemar Wagerman
Gota River Jazzmen