[Dixielandjazz] the primate fiasco, led zeppelin iv review

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 06:05:47 PST 2010

Steve:

Being a lover of all kinds of music, I particularly enjoy versatility and
the term "psychedelic dixieland" sounds rather intriguing.

I would love to hear your rendition of "Stairway to Heaven" as it has been
one of my favorite songs for years. As a matter of fact, I fell in love with
it when first hearing it performed by a young female vocalist/guitarist in
my area long before I knew it as a Def Leppard number.

I see that you are up in Massachusetts. I'm wondering if you have ever
considered inviting Jimmy Mazzy to sit in with your ensemble.

I know that Jimmy was featured on two numbers on an album by Made in the
Shade that was recorded in both
Westwood and Cambridge.in 1994.

On that album, again versatility was demonstrated in a number called "Squid
Man Stomp". While the composition was creditted to the band's banjoist Crick
Diefendorf, the number was actually inspired by a concerto by Vivaldi

Tides,
HC.