[Dixielandjazz] Testing

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 05:45:36 PST 2010

I can't help but be reminded of a graveyard shift deejay we had here in
Houston named Webb Hunt.  Webb broadcast over KQUE-FM, which was really the
last decent station on the airwaves in this city but has now been defunct
for over a
decade.  He had a very dry wit as will be revealed by the following.

Anytime he would be requred to play the standard civil defense warning which
would advise you as to what you should do in the event of an emergency, he
would follow the recorded message and tone with..

"And you have just heard the Love theme from Conelrad"