[Dixielandjazz] Help Thelonious Monk Recordings

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Tue Mar 9 09:40:45 PST 2010

>From another List.  Can anyone help?  If so, please write to him, not me.

    Posted by: "Scott Merrell"
Seulbzzaj at aol.com
 namseulb
    Date: Mon Mar 8, 2010 7:37 pm ((PST))

I have been looking for two recordings (on LP or CD) of Thelonious Monk:
1) The Giants of Jazz, Produced by George Wein
Recorded November 12, 1972, Switzerland
Concord Jazz GW-3004-C
2) Thelonious Monk Quartet - "Monk in Tokyo"
Far East ETJ-60006-LP
Both are out of print, and I have had no luck on eBay or the internet. If anyone
owns either of these, and is willing to make a copy, I would gladly trade for something
of interest, and be very grateful. Please respond privately.
Thanks,
Scott

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4929 (20100309) __________

http://www.eset.com