[Dixielandjazz] Women's History Month

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 13:58:50 PST 2010

Hello Barb,
I'm surprised that, with all this discussion, no one (unless my memory
has been playing tricks on me) has mentioned the definitive performer
of some of These Days - Louis Armstrong!
I have always considered it an Armstrong song, and so must have many
musicians who included it in their various tributes to Louis
Armstrong.
Cheers,
Marek