[Dixielandjazz] Big Tiny Little RIP

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Thu Mar 4 22:09:16 PST 2010

This from Bob and Janis Zimbrick:

To all our friends who knew and loved Tiny and appreciated his awesome talent:
Tiny passed away last night, March 3rd, after years of fighting several serious health
problems.  Most recently, he had had knee replacement surgery last October, and had
spent two months at our house, recuperating from the surgery.  He had gone home to
Carson City on Dec. 14th, and, less than a week later, was back in the hospital there.
>From that time on, he had gone back and forth, between the hospital and a local rehab
facility, in gradually worsening health.  We saw him last on Feb. 22, when we drove
to Carson City to visit him.  Although he was sitting in a chair, watching TV with
his roommate, it was clear that his health was deteriorating, and he entered the
hospital again, for the last time, just a few days later  We're mourning the loss
of a good friend and wonderful talent.

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
rsr at ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
916/806-9551

Check out our latest recording at www.ringwald.com/recordings.htm

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government
from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."
--Thomas Jefferson

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4916 (20100304) __________

http://www.eset.com