[Dixielandjazz] Reunion Jazz Band

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 14:29:53 PDT 2010

What, another Reunion Jazz Band?

There used to be one in the Netherlands - ex-members of the DSC Band
(for those who don't know the acronym - the Dutch Swing College Band,
to this day one of the best bands anywhere), an excellent one.
When Peter Schilperoort and some DSCB members decided to go
professional, those who did not want to depend on music for living
dropped out, but continued playing and recording.  I do not know
whether the Reunion Jazz Band was used for club or concert dates, but
the band made some terrific records.
Cheers