[Dixielandjazz] FW: New Hot Jazz Channel radio show now live

Brian Harvey brian at radiojazz.co.uk
Sun Jun 27 02:46:19 PDT 2010

The latest Hot Jazz Channel radio show is now live at www.radiojazz.co.uk

The show is one of the most international we have ever presented with tracks
from bands that represent a virtual United Nations of jazz.

>From the Netherlands we have the Dixieland Crackerjacks whilst from the USA
the Black Swan Classic Jazz Band, the George Lewis Jazz Band, the Bunk
Johnson band and the Gary Dammer Sextet. The UK is represented by Martin
Bennett's Old Green River Band, The Kenny Ball Jazzmen, the Tame Valley
Stompers and the Bob Wallis Band. Representing Portugal are Desbundixie,
from Denmark come the Second Line Jazzband whilst with a true international
flavour we have Stephane Grappelli & Django Reinhardt. the Benny Goodman
Orchestra in Brussels and bluesman Big Bill Broonzy recorded in England.

The Hot Jazz Channel shows are engineered by John Booth and devised and
presented by Brian Harvey.