[Dixielandjazz] Dixieland at Muhlenberg

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 25 12:03:42 PDT 2010

Dixieland is alive and well in Reading PA.

Here is a report about our Dixieland concert in Muhlenberg township,
PA, last night. (Thursday) That auditorium seats 1000 people on the
main floor, 334 in the balcony and is quite the venue. Wonderful
acoustics. There was a $2 music charge. A huge thunderstorm, with
hurricane force winds, passed through the area making travel from
Philadelphia to the Reading area quite a challenge for all of the band
members who traveled in that direction.

Next week, Thursday July 1, the Pretzel City Jazz Band (Dixieland)
from Reading, will perform a concert at that venue. 7 to 9 PM.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband

Dear Steve. (Sent June 25, 2010 2:01 PM)

Glad to hear things were satisfactory from your end also.  Our crowd
does like your style of music and loves your band.  I hope everyone
made home safely.  Take care.

Karen