[Dixielandjazz] "Rock" lyrics

Allan Brown allanbrown at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Jun 25 08:34:30 PDT 2010

... talking of which, does anyone have a lead sheet for the theme tune of 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' they'd be prepared to pass my way. I believe Luciano Michelini wrote the tune and it's called "Frolic", although there is some disagreement over the title, I have discovered, in the course of my online research. I can only find the sheet music as part of a book of TV theme tunes, and I don't really want the rest of them.

Many thanks,

Allan Brown