[Dixielandjazz] British film

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Fri Jun 25 07:39:20 PDT 2010

Here's a question for those in Britain.  Just saw the beginning of a British
film which was on ITV1 East Anglia starting at 3pm today.  I watched the
first ten minutes as the various members of the cast wandered through a
gardens for a flower show.  A dixieland band, including full front line &
banjo (at least) was playing for those full 10 minutes.  They were often
seen up close, and in the background wearing blue shirts.  Good band.  Who
are they?

The film doesn't seem to be old, and is called Midsomer Murders....about a
rare orchid & the evil behind it.
Too busy to watch the whole film, but it looks to be fun...and, as I said
the band at the beginning was good.

Jim