[Dixielandjazz] Misspelled song titles

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 16:06:30 PDT 2010

Bill:

My favorite Joe E. Lewis saying (although often attributed to Frank Sinatra
or Dean Martin, who stole all his material) was

"We feel sorry for people who don't drink cause when they get up in the
morning, that's about as good as they're gonna feel for the rest of the day"

Tides,
HC

--
Alcohol is necessary for a man so that now and then he can have a good
opinion

            - Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1936)