[Dixielandjazz] Misspelled song titles (and some special treats to get back to OKOM!)

David M Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Tue Jun 22 20:30:54 PDT 2010

> On Jun 22, 2010, at 6:26 PM, J. Ellis Rue wrote:

> My favorite misspelled song title:  "Well, Git It"    (Tommy Dorsey)
>
> J. Ellis Rue
> Palm Harbor, FL

Thas' jess about awl-reet in many parts of 'Merica...

anyway,
  to get things back on track - here are some new videos Eli Newberger
posted over on a tuba forum:

Stormy Monday, with blues chanteuse Gabrielle Goodman, pianist Bob
Winter, tenor saxophonist Ted Casher, and tuba Eli Newberger
http://www.youtube.com/elinewberger#p/u/6/rjRtdQXz6XU

Struttin' With Some Barbeque, Eli's All-Stars
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJaGHe9RO4w

Don't Forget to Mess Around (When You're Doing the Charleston), Eli's
All-Stars
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxWBkXqmgvc

Wise Guys, Eli's All-Stars
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YNuPtclu7I

Ida, Bob Winter, Boston Pops pianist
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtAF92TCxtE

The World Is Waiting for the Sunrise, Eli Newberger + 2 Banjos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kqu22J25Cs

fun stuff!

Dave Richoux