[Dixielandjazz] Milneburg

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 19:08:47 PDT 2010

NO, Bill, I wasn't wondering about the spelling of "Milenburg Joys", nor do
I really care about this
Leon guy.........but I just love to needle you whenever I can.

Reminds me of the owner of a local record store who named his establishment
"The Vinal Edge".

His name is Charles Roast so people call him Chuck.  I went in one day and a
kid who he left to watch the store asked me,

"Can I help you, sir?"

"I'm looking for Chuck Roast"

"I'm sorry.  He isn't in right now"

"Well then, could you show me some flank steak"

(Right over his head)

Tides
Harry

--
Alcohol is necessary for a man so that now and then he can have a good
opinion

            - Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1936)