[Dixielandjazz] Recording the music

Allan Brown allanbrown at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Jun 22 07:03:56 PDT 2010

Did anyone ever own one of those old TASCAM 4-Track machines? You could use a normal blank cassette (perhaps they had to be a specific type, chrome or something) but it only used one side and recorded onto them at a much faster speed. So a 60 min cassette gave you 15 minutes worth of recording.

All the best,

Allan