[Dixielandjazz] Upcoming Barbone Street Gigs

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 21 16:25:21 PDT 2010

Dear Friends, Fans and Clients:

Two concert gigs coming up you may wish to attend if nearby in the
Philadelphia, Chester County, or Reading PA USA areas.

Thursday, June 24, 7 to 9 PM,  $2.00

Muhlenberg High School Auditorium
Sharp Avenue & Frances Street
Laurendale PA 19605  (Near Reading PA)

Auditorium seats about 700. We drew about 500 the last time we played
there.

Sunday, June 27, 6:30 to 8:30 PM, Free Admission

West Goshen Community Park Amphitheater
Fern Hill Road & North Five Points Road
West Chester PA, 19380

Guests encouraged to bring a dry goods item (soap, toilet paper,
laundry detergent, diapers, shampoo, deodorant etc.) for the West
Chester Food Cupboard and the Coatesville Veterans Affairs Medical
Center.

Outdoor bench seating, amphitheater setting in this large park.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband