[Dixielandjazz] Banjo OKOM--Blatant Self Promotion

Mike Woitowicz banjomusic at charter.net
Mon Jun 21 14:13:53 PDT 2010

Well, since we're talking about banjos playing Dixieland and similar music, I would be remiss not to point out that my Banjo Barons Ragtime Band plays this stuff all the time. Check out our recordings at the website listed below. You can hear some of them at the website.

Included in our latest CD's are OKOM tunes such as:

Alabama Jubilee (in 3 keys, no less)
Dr. Jazz
Muskrat Ramble
Cheek to Cheek
Ain't Misbehavin'
Anything Goes
Way Down Yonder in New Orleans
All of Me
It Don't Mean A Thing, If It Ain't Got That Swing--(See it on YouTube at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp0FKYlE_YU&feature=channel

Deed I Do
Beale Street Blues
Coney Island Washboard
Yellow Dog Blues
You're Nobody's Sweetheart Now

In addition, there are a number of Rags by Joplin and others, as well as tunes by Reser, Mandel, Stephen Foster, and John Phillips Sousa.

Check the website below to order.

Mike Woitowicz
The Banjo Barons Ragtime Band
The Dixie Barons Dixieland Band