[Dixielandjazz] Cassettte vs. open-reel quality

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 13:46:06 PDT 2010

Marek:

Hurting my back would be the very least of my concerns....more like throwing
my arm out of whack trying to reach it.

And, I guess you know what they call a contortionist in the Phillipines?

Harry

--
Alcohol is necessary for a man so that now and then he can have a good
opinion

            - Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1936)