[Dixielandjazz] Give a listen to this quartet from Denmark

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Sat Jun 19 11:12:53 PDT 2010

I agree with your opinion of "done beautifully".  Since I have known  from
childhood a very proximal tune, "Red River Valley", a maybe old Canadian
folk tune, you motivated me to search for "We Shall/Will Walk ..." as  an
early jazz tune, then to look for some lyrics where I hit a dead  end.
Ginny

In a message dated 6/19/2010 7:13:39 A.M. Central Daylight Time,