[Dixielandjazz] Pete Kelly's Blues

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 17:06:28 PDT 2010

Hell, Bill, I knew all that.

It's just that since you do a far superior job of boring everyone to tears,
I couldn't see me standing in your way.

I'm ribbing you of course, my friend.  Any information that you come up with
is always appreciated by yours truly and I'm reasonably certain the bulk of
the DJML subscribers.

I think of us as something like a bakery operation.  I bake the cakes and
set them out to cool. Then you come along and put on the icing and
additional decorations.

The only thing missing here is quite possibly who dubbed Janet Leigh's
singing as I doubt very much if she did her own.

So, I guess it's back to the drawing board so to speak.

Thanx
Harry

--
Alcohol is necessary for a man so that now and then he can have a good
opinion

            - Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1936)