[Dixielandjazz] The Dixieland Project

lovethatbass Captain Bass cptnbss at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 11 12:46:18 PDT 2010

I want to thank those you had supported me to get this project off the ground here in Syracuse. In two weeks the Dixieland Project will have its first two gigs. And with this gig, the Project will be twice a week to get ready for these gigs.  some of us are farther then others in our band in doing improve , but we are enjoying ourselves with this band. Right now our line of instruments are drums, piano, banjo/guitar, tuba/bass, trombone, cornet, tener sax, and clarinet, and working on all our vocal abilities. Also My new four valve BB flat tuba will be in tomorrow through fedex, I am looking so forward to performing, and improving my technique with my private music instructor, Dr. Jerry Exline an old Music Professor from the State Univeristy of New York at Oswego. Thank you again for helping me out.
Kirk