[Dixielandjazz] "Weird Al" Yankovic - Bob

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 07:02:52 PDT 2010

Wasn't Pete Kelly the double-talk expert that Allen Funt often used on
"Candid Camera"?          Oh, no, guess that was Al Kelly.

The guy who made those musicals with Frank Sinatra and Judy
Garldand?.............Oh no, guess that was Gene Kelly

Ya got me stumped

HC

--
Alcohol is necessary for a man so that now and then he can have a good
opinion

            - Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1936)