[Dixielandjazz] MY MOST HUMBLE APOLOGIES

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 10:11:22 PDT 2010

The reply that I sent to Janie Lynch awhile ago should not have gone to the
list.  It is fortunate that there was nothing contained in the text that
could have proven embarassing but I nonetheless regret that it was not sent
to her in confidence

And worse yet, if the picture that I sent showed up here, I certainly am
sorry that anyone had to be subjected to seeing what I actually look like,
enough to give anyone nightmares..

And finally, please feel free to pronounce the silent "T" in often to your
heart's content.

Tides,
HC.

--
Alcohol is necessary for a man so that now and then he can have a good
opinion

            - Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1936)