[Dixielandjazz] In A Persian Market

Stan Brager sbrager at verizon.net
Wed Jun 9 18:47:38 PDT 2010

Bob;

My favorite arrangement of this tune is Billy May's arrangement for his own
big band on the Capitol LP "Sorta-May". It was Billy's nod to the
Sauter-Finegan band. It's been released as a CD on the Creative World
Records STD-1051. To complete the CD, Creative World added Billy May's LP
"Sorta-Dixie". For a good time, give it a listen.

Stan
Stan Brager