[Dixielandjazz] :Pete Kelly's Blues

Randy Fendrick jfendrick at bak.rr.com
Wed Jun 9 15:05:47 PDT 2010

Mark-There is an album which was probably the sound track that was narrated by Jack Webb with Matty Matlock.  On the band is Matty Matlock, clarinet, Dick Cathcart, trpt; Moe Schneider, trombone; Eddie Miller, tenor sax; Nick Fatool drumsl George Van Eps guitar; Ray Sherman Piano and Jud DeNaut bass. Hope this helps,
later,
Randy Fendrick
Southside Chicago Seven