[Dixielandjazz] New Orleans Trad Jazz Camp

Nita Hemeter nhemeter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 14:53:46 PDT 2010

Hey Carol, Ginny, Phil, Katie and everyone else too,

     Can't wait to meet yall at camp.  We are very excited and  looking
forward to having a terrific time in "Dear Old New Orleans" as Louis
Armstrong would say.

      Reading a great book by Thomas Brothers, "Louis Armstrong's New
Orleans".  See yall soon in -  (The Crescent City, The Birthplace of Jazz,
The City That Care Forgot, America's Most Interesting City, Queen of the
South, Jewel of the South,  America's Most Haunted City, Who Dat Nation,
 and my personal favorite, post Katrina some writer called New Orleans "An
Insane Asylum built on a Sponge"!)

Musically yours,

Nita Hemeter

www.neworleanstradjazzcamp.com