[Dixielandjazz] :THE GIG

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 04:47:33 PDT 2010

I'm with Bob as to "Pete Kelly's Blues"

Mattafact, I just wrote myself a note to pull out my copy of it and see how
it has held up over the years (Houston humidity is not particularly kind to
VHS tapes)

For her role in the movie, Peggy Lee received a Best Supporting Actress
nomination but she lost out to Jo Van Fleet for "East of Eden"

HC