[Dixielandjazz] Rushing (Again)

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 18:02:07 PDT 2010

My Top Three in that category are Jimmy Rushing, Jimmy Mazzy and Louis
Armstrong..........feel free to put them in whatever order you wish..

Of course, fellow subscribers will have other choices but bear in mind that
we
are talking here only of personal preference.

--
Alcohol is necessary for a man so that now and then he can have a good
opinion

            - Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1936)