[Dixielandjazz] Trumpet For Sale

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Mon Jun 7 21:05:17 PDT 2010

Please do not write to me.  If you are interested, write to Jimmy Armstrong.
armsjv at shaw.ca

Trumpet for sale.  Mount Vernon Bach Stradivarius Model 37, Serial number
14643, dated probably around 1955.  For an insurance policy it was
professionally evaluated somewhere between $2000 to $2500 but I can easily
be talked down to less.  Tel: (250) 544-6762    e-mail
armsjv at shaw.ca
Jim Armstrong, formerly trumpet and now trombone with the Grand Dominion
Jazz Band.

--Bob Ringwald
Amateur (ham) Radio call sign K6YBV
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
916/806-9551

"Critics can't even make music by rubbing their back legs together."
--Mel Brooks