[Dixielandjazz] New Orleans Trad Jazz Camp for Adults

David Washburn tootn4u at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 19:53:23 PDT 2010

I'm going down. I signed up back in November when I first heard about
it. I had been planning on going to the Festival sometime and with
hotel included with the camp it was really a good deal, even though
August is a bad time for me to leave the store. Maybe we can get
together for some good seafood if this oil spill doesn't destroy
everything.

Thanks,
David

http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=103394309705847#!/pages/Dave-Washburns-Three-Quarters-Fast-Jazz-Band/103394309705847

Your source for professional & student musical instruments at best price.
Bach, King, Selmer & much more. (Brass, woodwinds, strings)