[Dixielandjazz] Intermittent video

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Mon Jun 7 10:17:15 PDT 2010

In a message dated 6/7/2010 8:06:00 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  s
brager at verizon.net writes:

To  resolve the intermittent problem, click on the pause button to allow
the
internet to download a considerable amount of the video. Now, press the
play
button and enjoy!

If your having this problem all the time though, the  salutation Bill sent
really worked for me. No more stopping after a few seconds.  I didn't have
this problem until I switched to the this little Verizon Notebook  and it was
really frustrating but now, it's working great.

Jazz Hugs

Judie