[Dixielandjazz] Louis Nye's "Hipster at the Bank"?

W1AB at aol.com W1AB at aol.com
Mon Jun 7 06:07:50 PDT 2010

In a message dated 6/7/2010 8:58:22 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com writes:

It would have been very rude to approach him but I thought afterward that
I should have had the waiter deliver a note to his table saying

"Is there any truth to the rumor that Jimmie Lunceford is still alive in
Seattle, Washington?"

    Oh, my!  It's too bad you didn't  think of that just a bit sooner!

    Thanks for the nice  reminiscences.

                                                        Al B