[Dixielandjazz] Spam?

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 06:51:30 PDT 2010

Gerard, et al

I didn't mean for my remark to be interpreted offensively.  You guys don't
know how I normally start off my Sunday morning

We had an instance a year or so ago on the Tradjazz list where a subscriber
was called on the carpet for including some advertising along with his post.

He was not aware as to why he was being criticized initially but it turned
out that the advertising in question had been beyond his control and had
been placed there by his internet service provider without his knowledge.

I've often said that I would prefer that instead of spam, people who send me
those cute little cans of vienna sausages.

Have a great day
HC.

--
Alcohol is necessary for a man so that now and then he can have a good
opinion

            - Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1936)