[Dixielandjazz] A Review Of the Sacramento Jazz Festival and Jubilee

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Fri Jun 4 15:35:09 PDT 2010

Listmates, we had a very successful Festival this year.  The weather was perfect.  Everyone seemed to have a wonderful time.  The music was awesome.

Below is just one review of many sent by a new DJML member Rick Campbell from Portland OR.

He says, remember, he is just one guy who could not possibly see all the concerts.

--Bob Ringwald