[Dixielandjazz] Hungarian OKOM

Ittzés Tamás bohem at fibermail.hu
Thu Jun 3 18:20:40 PDT 2010

Marek Boym  wrote nice remarks about the Hungarian trad jazz scene. Yes,
Marek, the Molnar Dixieland Band still exist. I am now also organizing
the International Louis Armstrong Jazz Festival in Bank (north of
Budapest in nice surrounding) and the Benko Dixieland, Hot Jazz
Band,Easy Jazz Band and of course, the Bohem Ragtime Jazz Band will be
on the bill. This is on June 25-26, so come and see us if you are in the
area (the above mentioned Hungarian bands plus the Three Wise Men with
Rossano Sportiello, Frank Roberscheuten and Martin Breinschmid; LaVella
Dixieland from Spain and a gospel group, The Johnny Thompson Singers
from Philadelphia, PA).

For an almost full list of Hungarian OKOM bands see our Links page at
www.bohemragtime.com

For more information about the 7th Louis Armstrong Jazz Festival see
www.jazzfesztival.hu

Cheers,

Tamas Ittzes
tamas at bohemragtime.com