[Dixielandjazz] How to Find Loose Marbles

rahberry at comcast.net rahberry at comcast.net
Thu Jun 3 17:04:32 PDT 2010

Go to:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SFRaeAnn#p/u/1/rh9Vu_nmHfM

As I said previously, I removed the Loose Marbles videos to
update the information about the musicians. I PUT ALL FOUR
OF THE VIDEOS BACK. They now have new urls.

If you check out: http://www.youtube.com/user/SFRaeAnn#g/u
you can see all 50 or so videos from the Sacramento festival
that I have put on You Tube so far. There are more to come.

-- Rae Ann

http://www.sfraeann.com
http://www.youtube.com/sfraeann
http://www.craigventresco.com