[Dixielandjazz] Loose Marbles At Sacramento Jazz Festival

rahberry at comcast.net rahberry at comcast.net
Thu Jun 3 14:47:39 PDT 2010

I have put about 50 videos from the Sacramento festival
on You Tube and there will be more.

Go to:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SFRaeAnn#g/u
Scroll through and find what you want to see.

The Loose Marbles ones were removed by me when someone
sent me the corrected list of musicians and I uploaded them
again, with the corrections.

Please point out any errors you see in these videos. I like to
be as accurate as possible.

I hope you enjoy them.
-- Rae Ann (sfraeann)

http://www.sfraeann.com